enhanced enterprise risk management response
The most valuable asset in any organization are people. From the Boardroom to the ground floor, companies are seeking modern and responsive workplace safety solutions that empower staff and establish safe workspace environments. We work with you to establish a strong safety culture that prepares your team to respond to risk and the recovery process. We help establish best practices through planning, organizing, leading, and controlling the activities to provide a turn key solution.
TODAY'S WORKPLACE SAFETY REQUIRES A SHIFT IN STRATEGY.
Responding to any emergency situation is a joint effort between staff and professional responders. We provide solution-driven critical incident communication IRIS Alert technology, training, products, and services to address some of society's biggest safety challenges. We lead this effort with innovative Safety and Security programs that combine human collaboration with action oriented response.
Our enterprise risk management programs provide a framework
for all-hazards risk management that involves identifying particular events or circumstances, assessing them in terms of likelihood and magnitude of impact, internal and external controls, determining a response strategy, and monitoring progress.
We don't just facilitate the conversation and write up the plans. We turn the intelligence into actionable responses so every employee knows their role and responsibility in times of crisis. Having the proper risk response strategy reduces the likelihood or impact related to the risk. By identifying and proactively addressing risks and opportunities, business enterprises protect and create value for their stakeholders, including owners, employees, customers, regulators, and society overall.
total impact - The investment in recovery
Integrating a robust life safety risk management program where your entire team are engaged typically reduces overall exposure and gets your organization back to normal operations faster. At the end of the day, every organization needs to get back to work. Not investing in enhanced risk management not only effects your team it also has a greater impact on customers, vendors, and suppliers.
Common challenges in ENTERPRISE Risk Management implementation
• Identifying executive sponsors for Enterprise Risk Management.
• Strategic planning - identifies external threats and competitive opportunities, along with strategic initiatives to address them
• Establishing a common risk language.
• Describing the entity’s risk appetite
• Identifying and describing the risks in a "risk inventory".
• Implementing a risk-ranking methodology to prioritize risks within and across functions.
• Establishing a risk committee and or Risk Officer to coordinate certain activities of the risk functions.
• Establishing ownership for particular risks and responses.
• Demonstrating the cost-benefit of the risk management effort.
• Developing action plans to ensure the risks are appropriately managed.
• Developing consolidated reporting for various stakeholders.
• Monitoring the results of actions taken to mitigate risk.
• Ensuring efficient risk coverage by internal auditors, consulting teams, and other evaluating entities.
• Developing a technical ERM framework that enables secure participation by 3rd parties and remote employees.
Together we multiply the impact of individual efforts to transform lives and communities.